Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Commenting issues

Hello all! It has been so quiet as far as comments, but luckily Jodi Hippler from my-miniaturemadness let me know she couldn’t comment! 

If you are having trouble leaving a comment on this blog or another be sure to clear your cache & cookies. I have been reading that the latest Google Chrome creates commenting issues on Blogger so I cleared mine and have made the comment feature a pop-up window, which has been known to help with Blogger and Chrome. Hope to chat with you all soon!


7 comments:

  1. I’m looking forward to your posts! Also checking to be sure the comment capability works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Now we are cooking with Crisco! It was the cashe. It needs to be cleared to work with Google Chrome. I am sure Blogger will fix this bug one day. Big hugs and thank you so much for letting me know my comments were not working!

      Delete
    2. Happy to help and so happy that you are here!

      Delete