Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Little things

 A while ago Charlene, maker of https://www.queenpatricia.com sent me this photo from her studio. I was going to post it on Instagram but time kept slipping by and now IG has disabled both my old account and my newer one. So I thought it would be better to have it here!



Charlene had remembered one of the editor letters I wrote for American Miniaturist and turned my quote into a frames work of art! I am so honored. I never know if my words will help anyone, but always hope they do.


Charlene’s website is most definitely worth a follow. Her and her family have poured themselves into their amazing build. They have also included many pieces from miniature artists. I always look forward to running into them at the Philadelphia Miniaturia show because they are so happy and full of love! See you again this year my friends!

3 comments: