Friday, April 19, 2024

Making of Mossy Grove landscaping

The landscaping is complete. I left some room for the new owner to add their own touches. There is a tutorial on the mushrooms in Dollhouse Miniatures magazine issue 99. It should be available mid-May. Check my eBay store to secure a copy. 





My good buddy, Jeff Winkle, sent me a treasure box of all sorts of landscaping material a few year ago. There was a lot of different things to choose from. I also had some things in my stash. I used some slate slabs for the path and random special little rocks I have found on my journey’s.




A hiding place for the LED batteries.






I also finally resolved the drawer knob and attached it to the drawer! This weekend I will engrave the name plaque!



1 comment:

  1. The garden is so fine! I like the mushrooms! Good work!

    ReplyDelete