Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Timber Cabin part 5



I started to loose my desire to finish this piece recently. It was becoming more of a job than it was fun. I’ve been developing a habit of leaving a build part way through and starting another one over the past few years. Granted I do always get back to them, but it was important for me to stick with this one because I will be selling it once completed. I don’t think there is anything wrong with floating from one project to another if creating is something you are doing to relax. We all have different styles and habits. So I pushed through and once I started adding foam to the landscape I got excited again! 





Now that I am caught up with these initial posts equal to where I am with the build I will be sharing more details in my techniques with you as we move forward.


Once I finish this cabin I am planning on getting back to my French stone cottage (below) and sharing my journey with you. Who knows, we may make a few dolls in-between as well. I never know what I will make on any day. That’s what makes being an artist so much fun! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment