Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Timber Cabin part 4

Here, I am showing the pin hinge doors I made. I was so thrilled when they worked so perfectly. I have always had problems with hinges, but it seems I am finally figuring it out after all these years! Practice, practice, practice and lots of patience.


I found the sweet little door handles on eBay. I love how delicate they look!



My shingle tutorial can be found here when I made the Kinfeld. 


I love the upstairs. I was grabbing coffee stir sicks from a coffee shop for a month when my boyfriend and I would go there. He would laugh at me each time. But one day we sat down and he pulled a big handful out of his jacket pocket for me! He said we were partners in crime! haha Hey, we eat there a lot so we paid for them in other ways. I stained them with a stain names 'driftwood'.


I started assembling the porch here. I was really nervous about this part but it turned out nice.





0 comments:

Post a Comment