Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Tree elves harvest

 


I love adding organic items to my mini scenes. Here are some berries the tree elves have been gathering from my garden. The light on the table was made by Jim and Linda Orleff. The wire was run through a small hole I drilled in the center of the tabl. Then I made a tiny trench in the top of the chess piece and ran the wire down the back of that chess piece, under the table and along the front side of the floor to the back of the house.

I also found a past photo from the spring I thought I would share. That gorgeous shawl was handmade by Iris Bodenbender. Tiny elves made by me. :)



2 comments:

  1. Love the table and lantern, the kitchen is charming and the elves are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi. Hope to get back to this project soon. :)

      Delete