Monday, August 2, 2021

Timber Cabin has lights!


Here are a few fun photos showing the Timber Cabin with the lights on! I made a secret door to get to the controls. It is secured by a magnet and will have the same wood treatment as the all the sides of the base. I will share some photos of it finished in a future post. 





I used wire lighting for this project because of the timber on the wall. This way the wires were able to be tucked in under the timber and behind the window/door frames. The kitchen light wires were then pushed through a hole I drilled to the ‘basement’.

The upstairs has a wall plug so the future owner can easily switch out the lamp if they desire. Once the fire place light comes I will install that as well. 


Now I move on to putting 'dirt' under the porch deck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment